View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #100
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Not sure what you mean or how this would work. Do you mean that the voting would be further complicated by each person expressing an order of preference among two or more choices? That idea has been brought up before and is beyond the capability of the current polling software here.
Yes. I want to be able to specify which one I want to win, and which I would like second, and so on down the line.

I also like open polling as it makes the polls more lively. I dislike the anticipation of waiting 10 days to see the outcome.

And if we are going to have closed voting, shouldn't there be a ban on discussing how people voted before the poll closes.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote