View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
If you get enough books on it navigation of the book list and stuff start slowing down too,
I can't say I've noticed that, but there again I never "page" through the library - once you have more than a few hundred books it gets unwieldy. I have my home page sorted by author, and use the "jump" facility to go to wherever I want in the list directly, rather than paging through it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote