View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #108
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Then you should probably avoid doing business with Amazon. Or pretty much anyone else on the internet. Ever.
I think you misunderstood. I didn't say "I won't ever share personal data" I said "I get to decide".

Also the personal data in question is not my billing details but my browsing history via cookies. Not that I'm particularly bothered about that but I was responding to this ridiculous idea that an affiliate passing information about me via a file on my computer to Amazon is somehow nothing to do with me.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote