View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #72
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
It's rougher, texture wise, than the Kobo or Kindle Touch - like good, heavy gauge paper. It's also VERY fast with PDF rendering - better than the Nexus 7 or a lot of Android devices using ezPDF. it blows the Sony PRS-600/650 out of the water, and the T1 as well. Ditto CBZ files, although I use programs like MangAI to rescale to 1024x758 to avoid resizing artifacts.

And it's quite a bit smaller than the Kindle Touch, and a full ounce lighter. I though I'd want the smaller size of the Mini more, but... that speed, the SD card slot, and the light make a huge difference.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote