View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Did I Miss An Update to Collections?

So, I was downloading some books today to my Kindle 4 (NT). That's when I noticed that when I have my books sorted by Collections, only the Collections show. As in, I have 300+ books on my Kindle, but only have three pages of information. None of the books, that used to show after Collections, appear in the main menu list.

If I go into a Collection, the books appear in the list (e.g. my "To Read" collection has 227 books in it - they all show if I am in the "To Read" collection and the list is 27 pages long). They are sorted alphabetically within the list/collection view.

The other odd thing is that Collections now sorts by most recent. That's not a bad thing because now it's only three pages to go through. But, guess that means I'll get rid of the extra asterisks and parentheses in my titles as there's no point to them now..

So, did I miss an update? Has anyone noticed this? I am quite sure it was not like this a while ago (I've just been reading lately - not paying much attention to how the Kindle sorts).

By the way, this is not a complaint! I am happy about this and very glad of the change. I'm just rather confused because I didn't know about it. If someone's already mentioned this, sorry for the repeat and never mind...

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote