View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Suggestions for my Galaxy 5

Hi all,
I just purchased, yesterday, a Samsung Galaxy 5 player.
I am using it primarily as an easy to use and carry ereader and it works great. I love the light weight.
I'm currently using Mantano free reader and it works fine. I've also dloaded the free versions of Moon+Reader and Aldiko. I've not used either yet but have played around with them a bit. Moon picked up the 2 books on the device but Aldiko did not so I guess I have to do a bit of reading to learn how to use it.

If you have a favorite or must have app, etc. for this device I'd appreciate a heads up. The same goes for any tips and tricks.
I'll be searching the web for sites, etc. dedicated to this device so I can get as much out of it as I can.
Thanks,
Kai
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote