View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #10
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tome Keeper View Post
I'm taking mine with me to the hotel pool when I go aboard. Bit concerned as to what to do with it whilst swimming, hopefully me and the OH will not be in the pool at the same time. Otherwise will have to leave it in my bag and just keep an eye on it from the pool. The resort should be quite quiet so hopefully no issues, it's insured in any case.

I'll be using a waterproof case from Amazon.
This made me wonder. How many of you who take your ereaders to beaches, pools, etc. set a password on it if possible to protect against someone buying on your account if the device is stolen. I have a kindle and it is possible to set a password. I haven't done it yet, but I haven't taken it in a public setting yet either.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote