View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBE View Post
Thanks! I'll check that out. What's the big difference between 600 and 650? (no fast-flip of pages?? smile)
My 600 is still going strong, but I just picked up a 350 (taking advantage of BestBuy closing them out) and the difference in the screen is simply amazing!!!! If you can find a 650 to purchase, you're gonna love it.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote