Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:17 AM   #14
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I just bought Boomerang, and will be joining you on the Nookboards Boomerang discussion forum.
Tom,

Terrific! I hope you enjoy it. We ought to have some fun as we read, discuss and generally make merry over the thing. Did you get your copy through Smashwords or Barnes and Noble? One of the things I am curious to find out is any differences in how the files look depending on where the purchase is made. So far one of the things I've heard about has been the existence or absence of page numbers.

See you at NookBoards and Thanks Again!

Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote