View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I'm a long-time Sony user, and I strongly recommend you go with the Kindle. Sure, the 600 has by far the better build-quality, but the screen contrast sucks. Sony really screwed up on the 600. In comparison, the KK screen is, from what I've seen (I've never owned one) very clear. Plus the KK comes with the superlative Caecilia font (the stock Sony font sucks). Easy decision.

P.S. If you've got the 600 and the 650 mixed up, then reverse the above decision. The 650 is on-balance superior to the KK.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote