View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #939
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
ok just checked to see if any replies, but before i do, i'm curious geek, beyond Initalizing he Ram, is there other functions the PCBA ID serves? and how would i find the orginal ones?

intresting notice, the K3 3G's Diags is newer than my Wifi only's Diags. (3g one is at Shasta diagnostics 5.22 while the K3 Wifi only is at 5.17)

ok i saw 2 folders there, interface 1 and 2, the "name" file for interface 2 was refeered to wan (3g i guess) so i set in "enabled" data to 0 (i hope thats right)

is it saf eto Delete that interface2 folder?

(hmm i've tried re-applying the wifi MAC address this time using idme and i still see Wifi Mac address : Unavilable)

Last edited by CaelThunderwing; 12-21-2012 at 01:38 AM.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote