View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #37
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
If the hotel doesn't have free wifi - and I understand the concern - the more expensive the hotel, the likelier you are to pay for wifi, I would call your cell phone provider about activating the "hot spot" capability on one of the android phones. Just as an example, the charge with VZW is about $30/mo if you are on an older data plan, but I believe it is prorated, so you could cancel when you get home, and not pay that much. Newer plans (where you pay for a given quantity of data/mo) normally have it included.

The wifi tether works great, and you just leave the device plugged in to keep the battery from running down.
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote