View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
Merci de ta réponse vice-versa,

Je n'ai pas de carte micro-sd dans l'appareil et j'ai essayé tout ce que je savais. Rien à faire la pauvre liseuse tourne en boucle démarrer/redémarrer depuis des heures et j'attends que la pile soit épuisée!

C'est curieux: le coup du trombone, du bouton home et du bouton de démarrage tenu 30 secondes ne marchent pas; même le branchement à l'ordi qui réglait les problèmes avant, n'y fait pas.

Bonne journée vice-versa!

Back to Shakespeare!

I'll try to find a solution but it's not esasy when you dont have any clues!

I hesitate between a hardware problem or a corruption of the boot file.

I'll tell you later.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote