Thread: PRS-T1 New Homescreen
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #198
met67
Connoisseur
met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.met67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
okay, I've played around trying to get this to work on a Nook, but it looks like the android system has the database open exclusivly, so I can't even open it read-only.

I will need to get hold of the system apps, so that I can decompile them and see if I can work out wether I can get hold of the books information via a ContentProvider.
Well, I can open that DB with SQLite Editor with NST and also modify field's value, so it should not be a problem of file access.
met67 is offline   Reply With Quote