View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #29
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
wait...

It's working...

For sure.

I pressed SHIFT + UP on the 5 way and the contrast swapped from inversion to regular...

Then I repeated the process (just like I would have expected it to work, and per your directions... and now it seems to be working???)

No explanation as to why I'm afraid.

I see the changes now and they are noticeable, as is the little tell-tale flash as the contrast changes..

I wonder why it didn't work before? Could it need "initialising" in some way?
perhaps that why you never noticed, since obviously yours is always in that initialised state?

That's all I can think of.

I'll reboot and try again.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote