View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #314
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Thank you. Installed them both - the book one I prefer over the basic one. Wife likes them too, nice and thick, yet simple and easy to read. Plus they have serifs - so not so boring as the serif-less fonts.
I read with them last night and decided on the Book one as well. It's just so nicely size even at 6 it's not super large. If I can read with them in the dark at 5-3 light setting I know they are keepers.

These are the custom fonts I am currently using. All added weight, some scaled and some I had to created families for.
  1. Caecila
  2. Caecila Condensed
  3. Amasis (This is a new version I modded myself)
  4. Amasis Condensed
  5. Gentium Book Basic SIL
  6. Charis SIL
  7. Trebuchet
  8. Nokia Pure
  9. TheSans (Thesis Sans)
  10. Fontin (Another font I am testing)

Last edited by Blossom; 01-29-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote