View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #93
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
In an ideal world, you will have saved only 5 minutes ago, so you aren't missing much. In my world, everything is going along great and so I just keep going for half an hour or an hour and then do a massively stupid search and replace. Then it is time to go to work.

I too vote for the option to save in its screwed up state so it can be repaired later.

As for Norway's suggestion, I have been in the exact same stage as he and looping back around adds a second and undesired connection. Notepad ++ I believe finishes to the bottom, then throws a dialog box, saying done search to the bottom, continue from the top? That would be useful for me. It is possible to do it by hand, but much more time consuming.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-05-2012 at 01:02 PM.