View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
mike2046
mike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it ismike2046 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Hi DDHarriman,

I think I undersand what is going on now, and apologize as my earlier information is not clear enough, due to a lack of understanding on my part. If I understand you correctly, you are trying to use the "Table of Contents" option on the view menu. I have never used this, and when I try it now I do get the same crash problem such as you have reported.

I have the Mobipocket Creator Publisher edition installed, and on this there is a "Guide" option on the view menu. This may not be present on the Home edition. This is the option I have used to add the table of contents, which I had previously defined within the html for the book itself. I had crashes with IE9 when I tried to use the Guide option, and it was this that I was able to fix by the changes I have described.

The following link explains the process of adding the table of contents in this way, and updating information via the Guide option.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=126721

This is the approach that I have used and which has worked for me. I hope that this makes things clearer.
mike2046 is offline   Reply With Quote