View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by blyde View Post
I'm thinking in buying a ebook reader... but I try to find one which can translate directely in the text. Something like you touch the word and you get the translation in a choosen language ( I enjoy reading and learning in the same time).
I think PocketBook 302 provides what you are looking for. You can install different dictionaries there (even create some of your own) and after that while reading you can enter the dictionary mode and select a word by touching it with a stylus and than by another touch of stylus you can switch between the dictionaries to see a meaning in different languages. Actually all PocketBook models provide the same great firmware for working with dictionaries but with PocketBook 302 it is the most easy/convenient to use because of the touch screen.
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote