View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #12
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Thanks twowheels. If you find it, great, if not, I am sure I can google it when the time comes. I googled the general idea and it does appear it's an Asian technique for pickling. There were some good pickles. They made some kind of crunch red pickles that I loved. I never knew what vegetable they were from, but maybe beets. Don't know.

I tried (today) to sign up for some kefir grains on a site, but one email was no longer working and the other appears to be some sort of scam to sell something other than kefir. Shrug. I haven't tried the other link from Drake. With the holidays it's not an ideal time to contact anyone anyway.

Kefir is pretty good though. At least the one I tried today was good. I found it on sale so it didn't even set me back too much. I can see buying it on sale and drinking it now and then. It sounds like keeping up with the grains is like keeping up with my garden--a lot of work!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote