View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #9
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
Thanks' what do you mean about the comma?
If you make a tag you want, if you use a comma in the Tags section of Calibre and use that for your "Collections", a comma will list the book in two different collections.

For example, I have...

Mystery - Amateur

That is what I want the collection named, as opposed to

Mystery - Police
Mystery - Inspector
Mystery - Private Investigator

The "dash" between the words is included in the collection name of "Mystery - Amateur".

If I enter it as....

Mystery, Amateur

Then the book will be listed in two Collections, one called "Mystery" and one called "Amateur".

So don't use a comma for Collection names in the Tag column unless you want one book listed in more than one Collection.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote