View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

My first netbook was the ASUS eee PC 1000H 10" netbook and it was smaller than the laptop it replaced but bigger than the previous generation 7"/8"/9" netbooks.

It had a good balance between keyboard size and desktop viewport size, especially when viewing webpages and MS Excel files. It was also lightweight!!!

What is your ideal size for a netbook/tablet?
7" tablet. Don't even consider a netbook unless it's a convertible. I do have a (cheepo) 10" tablet and it's simply too large to take with me everywhere I go. And it's too large to hold with one hand (so useless for reading for me).

My laptop, on the other hand, is a beast. And I don't want a small laptop. The functions of both devices are just not interchangeable nor do I want them to be.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote