View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #53
petersem
petersem began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Mornington is no longer supporting the script because he no longer has a Kindle with which to test it. That said, from what I remember, this version of the script changes the handling of certain unicode characters - instead of screeching to a halt, the script will throw an error and try to continue with the rest of the books. I don't believe it specifies which ones, it just has an error provision for characters it is unable to handle.

I wish I could be more help, but I use a slightly modified version of the first script. I looked at this second one but I couldn't find anything more specific than what I've already stated. I know enough about the script to get it to do what I need it to, but not enough to provide much in the way of support. I know very little Python.

If you're still trying to work out the underscore issue with your .net script or need more help with this Python script, you might want to try the Kindle Developer's sub-forum here at MobileRead. It can be found inside the Kindle forum at the top (right above the stickies).
Thanks dude
petersem is offline   Reply With Quote