View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #144
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
The news about the fan and Earth are surprising.
Keep up the reporting.
Yes, it's interesting to follow this. The fan was quite surprising, but I can understand the Google Earth issue. Earth is a native application for each platform, so it would be an additional step to build a ChromeOS version.

Whether this is in the works or not, I don't know, but a lot of the functionality has been built into Google Maps, which presumably runs pretty well on the Pixel. (The satellite view is snappy enough on my Samsung ARM Chromebook.)

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote