View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #47
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Hmm! I have a USB2 MP3 player that takes minutes to be recognized if I attach it to that USB 1 port. If I connect to the USB2 Port, almost instant detection.

I hate marginal equipment combinations (one may JUST meet the Minimum values, the other is hovering near the Maximum values. is waiting to happen )

BTW All my computers are close to 10 Years old, and all have USB2 ports (the 12 YO has just 2 USB 1 ports)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote