Thread: Classic library ebooks?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:56 AM   #15
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkchapman View Post
Part of the problem with all of this is that the B&N folks on their forums are answering questions as if all of this were new. Thus the situation above. I suspect it's because this is all new to them. They don't have the expertise (or assume the audience doesn't) for a full, detailed answer, so rather than give a misleading answer, they fall back to "no".
You are absolutely right!

The folks answering questions don't have a clue to the what is being asked, let alone the ability to answer it correctly.

If the nook support adobe ADE, then it will support library book lending on Epub and PDF. There is only one version of Adobe ADE as far as I know, and Adobe is incorporating Ereader DRM into it (that's what I read). It would make absolutely no sense to confuse the issue of ADE even more by adobe supporting some features and not others based on a version of ADE.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote