Thread: Classic library ebooks?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Oh man, I'm glad somebody understands because I sure don't.

So Adobe says it will work but Barnes and Noble says no?

I'm with the "I'm just going to wait and see" crowd. I would really like a device that I don't have to run Python scripts to get my library eBooks on. I'm getting really frustrated with that Barnes and Noble help forum ... I alternate between getting angry with them because they don't seem to have answers and kind of feeling sorry for them because they seem to be trying to do their jobs without the resources to do it accurately.

Maybe by Mid-December or so they'll have all this worked out.
Adobe says yes and it will work if you go through a PC.

Barnes and Noble says no it will not be directly supported by the Nook by itself.

these are not conflicting statements.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote