View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 05:40 AM   #1003
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Is there anyone here with access to one of the following libraries (or knows someone who does):

Aberdeen University
Cambridge University (Rare Books Room)
National Library of Scotland
Oxford University
Senate House Libraries, University of London
Trinity College Dublin

They hold copies of Virginia Woolf’s On Being Ill (Hogarth Press 1930, 34 pages), of which only 250 were printed. No German library has one and it seems impossible to even get paper copies from the British libraries (they claim copyright reasons, although Woolf’s texts are in the public domain since 2012), so I hoped someone from MR could help me out, make copies for me, and send me a pdf (I could reimburse you for your expenses by Paypal).

Anyone, please?
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote