View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i admit i am not religious, so i'm sure i don't have the same perspective as you, but just out of curiosity, if there had been a markedly religious book on there, for example one of the Left Behind series, would you react the same way ?

i think free speech is really important, and although you don't have to agree with the book (or read it at all, or even leave it on your device), i'm not convinced that it indicated anything at all about Sony Corporation's beliefs (it's probably more indicative of a deal with a publisher and which titles are selling a lot), and i certainly don't think that Sony should censor their sample content for any interest group ; that is a dangerous road.

also, the United States may be 90% religious (although, honestly, that number seems high to me), but Sony does not sell their devices only in the US.