View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #12
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
I have several hobbies and rotate between them. Some of them are creative, some are passive. Maybe your brain wants a change of pace so it can create something fun? Cooking is always a good one to start with when I want to do something.

There are many indie games that are good and quite cheap. http://www.gog.com/ is a good place to start for good, cheap games.

For free TV series, hulu.com was pretty good. I haven't used them lately though.
Youtube has some good old movies as does the Internet Archive.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote