View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #285
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@twobob,dsmid: thanks a lot for keeping the mirrors (and post) up-to-date!

@dito: Since you are the only one who reported problems so far - would you please test an experimental version?

The ISO image is here. It includes a kernel where I've enabled pretty much all PATA options I could find. Please try to boot from that CD image and report back whether it works.

@all: Note that this is NOT a working Kubrick release. It does not contain the files for flashing ANY device, and it won't even start the Wizard. The only purpose of this image is to find out if dito's CD (or DVD) drive is correctly recognized. If it is, then I will release a new Kubrick version soon.

@dito: If it works, you should see a line saying "EVERYTHING OK :-)" at the end of the boot process. If it doesn't, well... you'll see the usual error message.

Please try this and report back - thank you!

EDIT 2013-04-13: Note that the linked file has been removed, because it is obsolete now.

Last edited by ixtab; 04-13-2013 at 07:49 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote