View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #277
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Yeah, they changed stuff, especially a bunch of the character backgrounds. The Wikipedia article on the TV show has more details (may be a little spoilery). But the spirit should be the same. Glad to see your library has some of the DVDs for you to enjoy!

I think we send them to Germany and the UK instead.

If you liked the love interest on Sue Thomas, you might be interested to know that the actor is now the star of Murdoch Mysteries, a very good historical detective show set in 1890s Toronto, which I know is out on DVD is the US. I highly recommend it, and it's also based on a series of novels by Maureen Jennings (a few changes here and there, but nothing major), and it's as "clean" as one could want if one had any concerns about explicit sex and violence (allowing for the murders and all).

You have to do it manually and type [ QUOTE ] [ /QUOTE ] (without the spaces) around the bits you want to quote. If you want attribute the extra quotes to the original poster and link back to their original post, then you have to copy-paste the very first [ QUOTE ] the system sets up for you, which will look like [ QUOTE=userername;1234567 ] before the bit you're quoting.

Thanks for the name of the love interest on Sue Thomas, I am going to watch him (I mean the show) on Amazon Prime video. He seems like a really nice guy, married with three girls. Wikipedia is so handy.

You are so lucky, that channel has shows that are so much better than our programming. Reality TV, yuck! Bluebloods is the only good drama. That is why I read!
new is offline   Reply With Quote