View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #13005
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Just a head's up: Fionavar's probably best read before Tigana or Lions of Al Rassan... if you want to avoid being slightly disappointed in it.
Thanks for the tip! I've actually read the first book in the Fionavar Trilogy, and I'd like to finish the Trilogy (and re-read the first book, because it's been a few years since I've read it) before reading Lions of Al Rassan for that reason. I've also been putting off reading it for fear of disappointment!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote