View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #13002
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
20% into Tigana and I now understand why people like it. I'm eager to read other books by G.G. Kay already, but many people say his best one is Tigana, so I'm still thinking. What is this next read of yours? Have you read A thousand spendid suns? Tell me what you think about it, too.

Zafón's style is about misty, creepy dark places, right

Yes, misty and creepy just about covers it!

Next I was thinking about reading "Under Heaven" or "The Fionavar Trilogy" by G.G. Kay. I'll probably go with the Fionavar Trilogy. I haven't yet read "A Thousand Splendid Suns", maybe I will get to that soon, and we can discuss it it you want.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote