View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Thanks ! i'm glad you like it !

thanks for the info also, i will definitely look into BD ! especially since i find eBook Publisher rather... hmm... complex. Plus i love a good tutorial.

I did see that HarryT has already made sony versions of these books actually but i don't want to ask him for his source files because part of the interest of these projects (for me) is learning how to use the formatting software, so for now i'd rather start more or less at the beginning. of course, i will probably be very happy to get shortcuts later on !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote