View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #186
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
No, you can not easily strip DRM from any file that easily. Nor does Calibre do a perfect job converting each book. I have come across books that looked perfectly fine as mobi files but were full of question marks once converted into epubs by Calibre.
Tag 'Transliterate unicode to ascii' under 'Look and Feel.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
Hm, so there are plenty of 6" Pearl screens, yet there is a shortage of 6" Sony Readers? (scratches head)
Yeah, this is what really got me wondering, that and the release of the cheaper Nook and Kobo. Is it the end? Dunno, but I'm glad I got an extra 650. I should be alright for 3 years or so
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote