View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #19
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I love Newfoundland... winter is interesting though :-)

And back on topic...The Invasion is still hanging in there

#346 in Kindle store
#10 in Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Science Fiction
#10 in Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Fiction > Horror > Occult
#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Fiction > Horror > Occult

It's those two #10s that I like a lot... top ten in both Kindle Science Fiction and Horror is something that's going to keep me warm through the coming winter.

And also doing well in the ALL books sections

#2 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
#15 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror

Let's repeat that... it's #15 in the charts for ALL horror books on Amazon. Most of Stephen King and Dean Koontz's works are being outsold by my wee ebook.

Blimey!
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote