View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Geo restrictions arwe of course a major factor - If the publisher won't allow me to buy it because I live in the "wrong" place then it doesn't matter how many positive factors there are encouraging me to buy!

I'm not surprised that price features so highly - I get a definite ripped-off feeling when I pay even the same as a pbook for electronic content with no physical material cost, no distribution cost and no storage cost, or at least very low such costs.
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote