View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #628
CaffeBreak
Enthusiast
CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.CaffeBreak is that somebody.

Device: Aura - Aura HD - Mini
I just got my Aura today from Kobo.com. One week, not too bad. I've had every kindle since the first one, but I have to say I'm very impressed with the Aura. No lighting issues, so that's good. I can't believe how small it is, even smaller than the kindle 4. I even like that the top and bottom have more space in books than other ereaders. I know that a lot of people don't and are fixing it with Calibre, but the text always seemed so crowded on my kindles and the Aura is just easier on the eyes. I think I've finally broke my kindle addiction! In fact, there's a store down the street that has Aura HD's and I'm thinking I just might... I will say this, though. The only complaint I do have is the bookstore. They give a short description and nothing else. No reviews or anything. I sure hope they improve that in the future. So now, do I hit that store tomorrow or not? The HD looks awfully good, too.
CaffeBreak is offline   Reply With Quote