View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Processing remove_javascript

At present the remove_javascript directive is implemented in _postprocess_html. Unless there is a compelling reason to leave that processing there I suggest it be moved to where remove_tags is implemented. The reason for this is that in preprocess_html, script tags (within other tags) containing jQuery code result in self.tag_to_string on an outer tag returning fragments of the jQuery code as well as the expected string content. So the processing in a custom preprocess_html doesn't work as expected.

When I added 'script' to my remove_tags list the problem went away. This is a completely effective workaround, but recipe writers might expect remove_javascript to be equivalent to including 'script' in the remove_tags list which it currently is not.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote