View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I'd need to know more.

Is she careful with her things, or a bit clumsy? Would she feel ill-used if the device was used? Or if it was monochrome?

What is going to happen in your household if there is accidental damage? Unless everyone is going to take that pretty much in stride, you need something with a no questions asked warranty.

I can tell you what I would have wanted when I was 10, but it might not apply
Well...she tries to be careful but...
I will need something that is not super fragile. She does not care if it is used.I also prefer e ink because she would end up on the net if I would get a tablet. She gets distracted way too easy.

Thanks,
Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote