View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:45 AM   #84
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Dude, while eating I eat, I don't read. And if I did, my fingers would be dirty with whatever food, marmalade, eggs, cheese slices I'd be having for breakfast and believe me I'd rather shoot myself than touch my reader screen with my fingers then, to turn pages I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
How do you read your e-Reader at the eating table..ie Breakfast etc.. how do you prop-it up without holding it.. ?? what do you use and recommend? thanks in advance..
Doug
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote