View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
So just because *you* don't like them, they shouldn't be allowed? Wow.

I like them, personally. I have so many ebooks, I find it easier to have something like the Sherlock Holmes series all in one book so that I have fewer titles to keep track of. I don't really care about Goodreads, so that is not an issue for me, but if you do care, it seems like it would be easy enough to just enter it as an individual book using another edition. And if you do want individual books, you can break them up yourself or download them through Project Gutenberg. So, why deprive others of the omnibus books just because you yourself don't want them?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote