View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #64
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiz Braga View Post
I'm realy a novice in Calibre, just beginning with two first book convertions.
I try convert PDF books to Mobi. The only problem produced is that the footer and page numbers are embedded with last line of each page in the Mobi format. I did not try or even understand in replys above, how to remove that footers. Any help?
I see that if convert from PDF to RTF of course I can Manuly eliminate these footers but it is troublesome.
You'll have to use the search & replace feature in the conversion settings, there's a brief tutorial available. The search and replace uses regular expressions to describe the text to replace, if you're not comfortable using those, there's a tutorial available on them as well, which I'd suggest you start with if needed.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote