View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I converted the LRF to mobi no problem with Calibre. I discovered Futrelle when I read 'The Problem of Cell 13' in an anthology. I went looking for it on MR and discovered a whole book of them. He was known for the 'locked room' mystery, which is what the story I read was. Basically, the main character makes a wager that he can break out of any room they put him in, so they lock him in the Most Secure Jail Cell ever, and on the appointed day, check to see if he is gone. He is, and the bulk of the story is him recounting how he did it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote