View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 03:53 AM   #672
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
You haven't decided to get one, have you?

I'm particularly interested in comparing it to my Aura HD and Glo. Have to wait a week or so, since it's coming from Canada.
yes indeed - the Mini was discounted in the UK (possibly still is), but unavailable online. So we went to a shop, which had a Mini, but at the ful £60. Next to it a Glo at 90 and an Aura at £110. My husband, new to Kobo, decided that the Aura was not worth the extra £20 and got a Glo. I went home empty handed, but after a couple of days ordered an Aura, which should reach me next Wednesday. So no Aura HD to compare it to, but a glo and a Mini.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote