View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Okay, I found out how to open the command prompt as administrator and that worked. The book was added and I have a list of messages I need to copy but I can't highlight to copy. What do I do to copy?
Are you asking how to copy messages from A command Window to the clip board (same WAY as it has been for All versions of Windows)?

Click the C:\ icon in the top Left corner of the Window: Edit: Mark: (Oo the text)Drag the cursor, so everything you want is highlighted,Then tap the enter key.

You can paste the text into a message,Notepad...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote