View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
I see what the problem was, my Calibre window was not wide enough to display the "Modify Epub" icon. I thought I had to modify the plugin *itself* in order to render it correctly, which is why it said "doesn't need to be modified". Now that the window is widened, the icon shows up.

Sorry, my sincere apologies for not knowing it was a toolbar icon, I thought it was a modifiable plugin.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote