View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #9
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
P etal, Sorry to be difficult!

The book is in my amazon library so I can read it online. When I save it, it apparently is not in the right format for Calibre.

How do I get the book so that Calibre can convert it to ePub and store it on my Sony reader?

Thanks!
Save it how? You need to get the file downloaded to your computer by sending it to Kindle for PC (or Mac) application from Amazon. So download the application, register it to your Amazon account, and send the book from your Amazon library (Manage Your Kindle page) to the Kindle for PC/Mac app. Then you can add the .azw book file to calibre. You'll find the file located on your computer in the My Kindle Content folder that corresponds with the Kindle for PC (or Mac) application.

Last edited by Synamon; 02-02-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote