View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
I'd like to see the bottom silver button, the one which returns you to the home page showing you the books and the menus, have the option to use it for forward page turning. This way you can turn the pages with your thumb holding the book.

If you want the home page then hold down the button longer, say for two seconds.

This would an option only.
Tony you have a valid suggestion. I see the drawback as a button wearing out prematurly from the repeated pushing and holding. But if its an optional thing I have no issue to seeing it implemented.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote